Unguided (Freestyle) Workouts
In unguided (freestyle) workout mode, Atlas Multi-Trainer senses and logs any exercise in the workout, in any order, and any number of times. There is no pre-determined order. You can select up to 50 exercises for an unguided (freestyle) workout.
- Open and start a workout. In this example, the workout "Dumbbells" is opened. Wait for your heart rate to lock on and appear. The timer is paused at 0:00 until you start the workout by pressing GO.
- Select ▶ to start the timer and begin the workout. The list of selected exercise appear on the bottom ticker. Doing any exercise from the list will be automatically sensed by Atlas Multi-Trainer.
- After a few repetitions, Atlas Multi-Trainer automatically senses the exercise and the blue bar turns yellow. The bottom metrics display the numbers of sensed repetitions.
- Upon completing the exercise, the set summary will display set metrics on the bottom half. After the time out, Atlas Multi-Trainer returns you to the rest view and logs your rest time.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 to complete the unguided (freestyle) workout.