Set up and pair your Atlas Multi-Trainer 3
Learn how to set up your new Atlas Multi-Trainer 3 with your smartphone.
Before you begin
- Atlas Multi-Trainer 3 is compatible with iPhone 6 or later and Android 9.0 or later
You also need to complete these steps:
- On your smartphone, go to Settings > Bluetooth and make sure that Bluetooth is on.
- Make sure that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi or a cellular network.
Download the Atlas smartphone app
Atlas Multi-Trainer is only compatible with the Atlas smartphone app.
The Atlas smartphone app is compatible with iOS 9.0 and Android 6.0 and newer.
Pair your Atlas Multi-Trainer with the Atlas smartphone app
- Charge your Atlas Multi-Trainer.
Connect your Atlas Multi-Trainer to its charging cable and power.
- Start the pairing process from the Atlas smartphone app
In the Atlas smartphone app, on the bottom navigation bar, tap Insights, then tap your Profile icon in the upper right corner. Tap Pair Atlas Multi-Trainer to begin the pairing process.
Keep your Multi-Trainer and smartphone close together until you complete these steps.
- Ensure the Emojis match
Verify the Emojis on your Atlas Multi-Trainer and match, then tap Yes. Learn what to do if the Emojis do not match. Learn what to do if your Atlas Multi-Trainer is not appearing.
- Fill in your measurements
Atlas Multi-Trainer uses your biometrics–such as your height, weight, and gender–in order to better calculate your estimated caloric burn and other fitness metrics.
Keeping your measurements accurate ensure that your fitness metrics stay accurate as your body changes.
- Wait for your Atlas Multi-Trainer to sync
Depending on how much data you have, syncing might take some time. While you wait for your watch to sync, try Insights > Profile > General FAQs to learn a little about how to use your watch. Keep your devices close together until the sync is complete. Learn more about what the syncing icons mean.
Start using your Atlas Multi-Trainer
Learn more about the which workout type is best for you and daily tracking features that you can use. You can also read the Atlas Multi-Trainer User guide, customize your watch face, or add or remove workouts.
To learn what to do next, find your issue below. If you still need help, contact Atlas Support.
If your Atlas Multi-Trainer isn't appearing on your Android smartphone
- Navigate to your phone Bluetooth settings.
- Un-pair and remove any unrecognized Bluetooth devices.
- Attempt to set up and pair Atlas Multi-Trainer again.
If you can't setup your Atlas Multi-Trainer or you get an error message
- Make sure your smartphone has the latest version of iOS or Android.
- Turn off your iPhone or Android phone and turn it back on.
- Reset your Atlas Multi-Trainer 3.