Logging isometric and non-repetitive exercises
Over 1,000 exercises can be calibrated and sensed automatically with Atlas Body Sensing. However, not every exercise is compatible. Learn more about the limitations of Atlas Body Sensing.
How To Change An Isometric Or Non-Repetitive Exercise To Manual Logging
- In the Atlas smartphone app, tap Workouts, tap a workout, and tap the target exercise. Scroll to the bottom and tap Advanced Settings
OR in the Atlas smartphone app, tap Insights, tap Profile, tap Exercises, and tap the target exercise. Scroll to the bottom and tap Advanced Settings
- Under Sensing Settings, enabled Manual Tracking Only
An exercise with "Manual Tracking Only" enabled is displayed on Atlas Multi-Trainer with a grey Center Bar on the watch and will not be automatically sensed by the watch. You must manually log the exercise by pressing GO on the watch.
How To Log An Exercise Manually On The Watch
- An exercise with "Manual Tracking Only" enabled is displayed on the Atlas Multi-Trainer with a grey center bar on the watch and will not be automatically sensed by the watch. When this appears on your watch during a workout you must press GO on the watch to start the set.
- The screen updates to active sensing and begin logging your active time, calories, and biometrics.
- Upon completing the exercise set, press GO to end the set.
- The screen will change to Rest and end the exercise log and begin tracking your rest time, recovery, and biometrics.