Create and edit custom workout routines
Create your own workout routine
- Open the Atlas smartphone app and tap Workouts.
- Select "+" on the upper right to create a new workout.
- Select the workout mode that best fits your plan. Learn more about which workout mode is best for you.
- Select "+ Add Exercise" and select an exercise to add to this workout.
- Scroll through the list and select your desired exercise. Or create your own new custom exercise.
- Enter the number of repetitions, the load amount, and rest time for the set.
The last 3 values you logged will appear in the keyboard suggestions line when selecting exercise set and load targets for an exercise that that you have completed before.
- Select "+ Add New Set" or "+ Add Exercise" to add additional sets and exercises.
- To change the exercise set or load target select "..." Learn more about different exercise set targets and different load targets.
Edit a workout
- Open the Atlas smartphone app and tap Workouts
- Select the workout to edit
- Select the menu "..." on the upper right
- Then select edit from the menu options