Standard Guided Workouts
In standard guided workouts, Atlas Multi-Trainer guides you through an ordered workout routine, set-by-set, with prescribed exercise set targets, load targets, and rest times. Smart vibrations will notify you when you reach the exercise set target and when your rest time is up.
- Open and start a workout. In this example, the workout "Day 1: Abs/Cardio 1" is opened. Wait for your heart rate to lock on and appear. The timer is paused at 0:00 until you start the workout by pressing GO.
- Select ▶ to start the timer and begin the workout.
- Do the selected exercise. After a few repetitions, Atlas Multi-Trainer automatically senses the exercise and the blue bar turns yellow. The bottom metrics display your progress towards the exercise set target.
- Upon completing the exercise, the set summary will display set metrics on the bottom half. After the time out, Atlas Multi-Trainer moves you to the next set in the workout and marks the completed set with a dark bar.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 to complete a standard guided workout.